Sunday, August 10, 2008

[rest]

Sooooooooooo... Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest? Ha! I wish! Today after church we braved the new Mc Donald's here and boy was THAT busy! The play area is clean and the people taking orders got everything perfectly! So did the cooks! All of you non small town people can't appreciate this as much as we do, I think people have been waiting for a Mc Donald's for over 6 years! And... our first one with a play center! YEAH!

Then it was off to finish school shopping! Usually we get about a copy box full of extra supplies for each teacher, but this year I had to bring the hubby for school shopping. (Don't worry! I can't miss the sales too long! haha) We had a backpacktastrophe today too and had to do a last minute run for a pink backpack.

We were lucky enough to scoop up the kids' Halloween costumes for a great deal today too!

I think about Monica on FRIENDS and my list in my head was:

Shoes CHECK
Clothes CHECK CHECK
Crayons CHECK CHECK CHECK!

Hahahahah

Hope you all had a wonderful last day of summer. I know we are sooo excited that school is starting up, and in truth a little bit sad!

May your day be full of peace!

No comments:

Labels