Friday, August 1, 2008

[NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]


Welcome to AUGUST 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love summer and school is about to start!!

OKAY! I have some exciting news for you!!!!!!!!! Hehe. I get so excited when this happens! I have a couple requests and I just absolutely cannot say NO! I can't say that I am not totally giddy about offering this again because it was a HUGE hit the last time we put it on special!




So for the month of August we are putting our baby planner on special AGAIN! I don't do this very often, and well I have a couple 'couples' who are in SERIOUS need of this special! So here it is... again guys!




Baby's First Year Plan.... The ULTIMATE deal in photography!
But wait! There's more! This month you will have the choice to pick the leather bound album ORRRRRRR an awesome story book with flush mount pages and a custom cover! (Call for more details!)

No comments:

Labels