Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fashion Show






I had the privilege to be involved with the MWIB fashion show this year, and what fun it was. After the long hours of cleaning up and carting stuff home, I am finally able to look at a couple images.


The children were oh so cute with their little hips popped and their smiles of satisfaction of making it across that stage without getting nervous or having an anxiety attack! Moms beamed with pride, and I giggled with joy to see their little personalities pop right out with that hip!


Here is a little sneaky peak of what I will be working on tonight!



There were some performances by the dancers and some quite fun and clean comedy from the MC handling the mic (pronounced MIKE hahah I asked to make sure it was spelled this way!) And LOOOOOTs of chatting and enjoying great food prepared by executive chef Mark Gentilella. Yum YUM!

No comments:

Labels