Sunday, August 17, 2008

One POSH kid...


Your kid can be posh too! All you have to do is visit http://www.oneposhkid.com/ and check out their site. The clothing is amazing, the quality is stunning, and well the designs are simply unique, fresh and fun!


I know this is the long awaited photo.. so mom... here it is. How can you not want to pick up this baby and squish her? Oh my. I promise to start posting more non work related stuff. I just cannot refuse when work related stuff is THIS stinking cute!

2 comments:

Kristine Thompson said...

I LOVE IT!!! So cute! I can't wait to see the rest! Absolutely adorable! You did an awesome job Amy!

Amy Jamieson Photography Blog said...

Thanks Girl!!! Anytime you want to come back you are welcome to!!!!!! AS LONG as you bring me that baby! tee hee!

Labels