Thursday, August 21, 2008

Blast from the PAAAAAAAAAST!!!




Haha.. I was cleaning out my external hard drives (I have 7 250gig drives under my desk! ACK!) to be able to access ONE EHD instead of 4 or 5 on a daily basis, and I found this from a series of photos I took waaaay back when. This husband and wife duo were one of my first clients after switching to digital. Boy was that a long time ago!


Selections came to install my shutter blinds and I just HAD to have a photo of my handy work on their mondo van! (Was it cool? Well duh! I thought it was cool that they drove around in a van that had their faces on it! You did a double take... Hey! Isn't that the man that is driving the van?!?!?! haha)
Pat did the install himself and it is still as beautiful as the day he installed it! The experience was awesome from the consultation in the showroom to the final product. I don't think there are two nicer people!


So here's a shout out to the best place to buy shutters and blinds in Maricopa! ;) They are located in the shopping center with Penasco's and Dominos. Check them out. You will be glad you did!


20046 N John Wayne Pkwy # 103

Maricopa, AZ 85239

(520) 568-6677

No comments:

Labels