Sunday, June 1, 2008

[sad]


Okay.. so I know this little sweet pea will be back but today was the end of her baby planner. My sweet little miss K is now one and all grown up! After her parents left this morning I let out a sob or two and realized that they all must grow up... darnit! Why?!!?!?! Haha


I had to post one of the ones with her bunny because I know momma is going to check tonight even though they left for Cali right after our session. I bought this blue with this little sweetie's eyes in mind because I knew she would just pop right off the page. I love her little face!


So here is my newest 1 year old! Miss K, I will miss seeing you every three months and I will pray that mom and dad will be bringing me another little one soon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how grown up she looks! Thank you for a wonderful year of fabulous photos, and thank you for this preview of her 1 year old session! We will definitely be back. :)

Unknown said...

I tried this once before, but it hasn't posted. So if I end up posting twice, I apologize!

Just wanted to say . . . Oh my! She looks so grown up and SO adorable. Love the blue background! Thanks for a wonderful year of fabulous photos. We WILL be back for more in the future. :)

GRANDMA DAWN said...

Thanks for the amazing photos of our SWEET PEA:O) You do such a fantastic job!!! It is always so hard to pick the right picture because there are never any bad ones! They grow up soooo fast and all the photos will be cherished forever..........THANKS

Amy Jamieson Photography Blog said...

You are more than welcome! I love this little sweetie! She is such an angel!

Labels