Monday, June 16, 2008

[birthdays]


Are soooo fun! Little H is such a doll face. Mom and brother were standing by hoping to NOT get slimed! Well, maybe brother WANTED a little frosting! hehe
I usually get kids that rip right into the cake, but this little princess did NOT want to be dirty. So the pure fact that I got any messy shots later was a blessing! This happens to be one of my favorites because I love candid photography! All children get the opportunity to come in and relax and play so that we can get candids with posed shots! These shots are not big sellers when there is no eye contact, but I am in love with this shot.


Your session is almost done already! I am working like a mad lady so that when I am gone at conference I have nothing worrying me time wise!


That means all you baby planners!??!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Babies until I get back! Resume your labor inducing activities AFTER Monday morning! HA HA!

No comments:

Labels