Tuesday, June 24, 2008

[sick]






Another sick drop to add to my senior arsenal! Wahooo! I love the creativity and the exclusivity of my 100% hand painted muslins. ;) Someone RAWKS.


Here are some photos of the recent seminar I went to. I have been so swamped with clients still and have not been able to touch them. But since I have been a good little photoshopper and photographer today and yesterday I decided to give myself a couple minutes to play with some of these gorgeous locations and cutie pie seniors we shot. I am way past due for bed and tomorrow we have a HUGE day. I think that it will be my 'caught up' day! Yeah... go me!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

these are incredible!

Amy Jamieson Photography Blog said...

Thanks girl! I had fun! I bet you would have had a BLAST too if you would have gone with me! Us artsy fartsy people love this stuff!

Cindy said...

Nice work girl! You totally rocked it!

Amy Jamieson Photography Blog said...

Thanks my dear! I love NL !!!!!! WEEEEE! Next year you have to come with me!

Labels