Saturday, June 14, 2008

[guppy]


Okay... They have been barely gone two shakes and I can't help but put my other sessions aside just so I can play with the Guppy! This family is truly awesome! How do I get the most awesome clients? I am so blessed!


This guppy won one of my cutest baby contests and mom was saving it for her two year shots! Because she was born during the summer and around a famous holiday (wink wink) she has to have something every year to shout out how cool she thinks that holiday is! Well, MOM does! hahaha


When she came in she was very shy, not talking (as I teased mom and dad just did not seem right considering! haha) and chewing on her finger. Didn't take too long to get her warmed right up! After we got the family shot out of the way, we got right down to the dirty business of playing hard!


I cannot wait to get to the rest of these! You guys KILL ME! hahah

No comments:

Labels