Thursday, July 10, 2008

[weeeeeeee!]


Just trying to wrap this little boy up! I would have loved to keep him! haha! Such a sweet little thing full of energy! Jen and Brian S. are prolly looking at this post and thinking... ACK! What is with the FEET! My obsession lives on!!! It could be worse! ;)


I really enjoy this family. The mommy is so sweet and kind. We really have a lot in common! I can't wait to see little 'J' grow this year! It will be a hoot!


I will be in the office most of the weekend, but working diligently on my baby planners and a few local business marketing plans.... so if I don't answer the office phone... please leave a message and I will surely call you back as soon as humanly possible!!!

This little guy's name just rolls off your tongue and I KNOW that one day he will be rich and famous!

No comments:

Labels