Wednesday, July 16, 2008

[skipped]

Okay I am a bad blog owner! I skipped a day. I know! I promise to stay on task better! We have been having a ton of fun in the pool and the new kick bootey water slide the kids now have! No more long trips for us! They LOVE IT! Yeah!

One of my online friends is out of town this week (at the beach the brat!!! haha) so if you can believe it Spring cleaning has started early around here. Pretty soon we will be able to function in the office and studio more effectively again!

I love this time of year. It is so yummy outside and I wish it would rain more! Nothing like a summer rain to dance in!!!

It is before 2am still and I am headed off to bed! Can you imagine!?!? Hopefully tomorrow I will have everything done and I will be able to put my feet up for ten minutes! (HA!) ;)

2 comments:

Shellie said...

im at the beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeach!!!! weee!

Amy Jamieson Photography Blog said...

Giggle! I know silly! hahahahahahaha!

Labels