Friday, July 4, 2008

[fireworks]




So, let me start by saying we are a very spoiled group here in our household. We both grew up with huge firework displays close by or easy access to them. When I was a kid we would stand in our back yard and hear the Disneyland train tooooot toooot in the mornings and by night watch killer colorful displays of light when the fireworks went off.


I have never had the opportunity to actually try shooting firework photos, so tonight was my night to try. I got all kinds of support as my hubster waited patiently in the car for me to have my fun. We were still quite a distance (at least three miles or more) from the action and it was windy with a good electrical storm in the background.


Here are a couple I just pulled off the camera. Did not have much time to do anything with them other than frame them and stamp them.


Hope you all had a happy and safe 4th of July!

Labels