Friday, July 18, 2008

[Crazzzzzzzy]


Wowza! Has it been a crazy week! So I am switching over to a new system right? Well, who would've thought that it was gonna be so ding dong crazy to switch to Vista, right? ACK! Well, it is all done now and just in the nick of time let me tell you!


This week at church was 80's week, and I was DYING to find something 80's to shoot and put on my blog but I have been so swamped I just didn't find the time! So a picture of Adam will have to suffice since I was told I am doing nothing but tease Grandma with the blog photo!
This little guy is a riot! He sucks his thumb AND has to have a monkey or toy WITH A TAIL. He curls it around in his fingers and finds his 'comfort zone' that way. What a handsome little dude!


My goal is to start shooting things other than clients to put on my blog occassionally! I hope I can do it!

No comments:

Labels