Saturday, October 11, 2008

Windy dayssssssss!




Oh my today was soo windy! My poor tent had a casualty and my poor DH who was in my booth almost impaled himself on a metal stake! Oh my! No matter what it was totally awesome to say hello to so many old friends and clients and to book so many new ones! I can't wait to meet your families personally!


I feel badly for the parks and rec volunteer that cut his finger open helping us, but am so grateful for his support (literally) when my DH started to fall! Thank you kind sir!


I was looking at some of these images tonight and was laughing because the wind was soooo strong that the big chunks of spices that were used on the ribs were even blown away! We had some great winners and some GREAT competition!


For all of you in the bbq and chili side that were sooo gracious in welcoming me in and offering me such wonderful bites of your food, I thank you! It was awesome to see WOWIE "A" and "K" man over in the food vendor area.... You guys ROCK!


Here are a couple tidbits from today... when I catch my breath back from sitting on top of the RV and freezing my bum off during the concert... I hope to post more. Oh yeah! The huggy face shot? He just proposed to her! I caught some very sweet moments after they came off the stage from my perch on the RV. God bless romantic men!!!!!


Have a wonderful night! I know I did! Time for sleep!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh MY GOSH!! My friend was driving behinde your van and got your name and number for me. I was looking for someone here local to take some pictures. So I got on the computer real quick to check you out, and as I was scolling down I see a pictire of me and my finacce Steve from the Founders Day when we got engaged!!! How funny. It was ment to be. I would love to get a hold of the rest of the pics that you have of us, and get you to take some more. :) Thanks you made my day.

Amy Jamieson Photography Blog said...

Hehehe! I was on the RV cold as can be and I thought.... oh darn! I wish I was closer!

I have quite a few good ones of you guys! Let me know when you want to book your session!!!! I would love to get to meet you all!

Labels