Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Good Cause!


The local food bank is trying to raise money again! The holiday season is upon us and we know that there are families that cannot afford to have a holiday dinner.


One community member is going above and beyond to help raise some funds for the cause. Here is her email.... which she asked me to pass on to all jewelry lovers. I attached her catalog page of jewelry! Aren't they AWESOME?




Hello Ladies,I wanted to let all of you know about the Craft Fair this Saturday at Rotary Park here in Maricopa from 10-3. This craft fair is raising money for the local food bank here in Maricopa where I volunteer at. All my profit from now until Sunday will be donated to the food bank. Will you help me raise the most money I can for the food bank and send this to everyone that wears jewelry. Remember Christmas is around the corner and jewelry is a great gift (the new Christmas jewelry is in stock now, not in any catalog-sorry, but I do have it on hand). So please help my cause. If you can't attend check out my website at: www.cookielee.biz/joannaferguson Thanks for your support,

Joanna Ferguson
Independent Jewelry Consultant
623-229-9466
Email: Joanna_Ferguson1@msn.com

No comments:

Labels