Saturday, October 18, 2008

Today was FUN!



I will try to add a photo later! I knew it was going to be hot and dusty so I didn't want to bring *Precious* with me to take any photos of the Oktoberfest for Kids, but my husband (bless his heart) brought me his 20D to shoot a couple quickie snap shots of today's events and happenings! Thanks honey!

The man playing the bagpipes drew a lot of attention from the ladies in the crowd, but apparently his charms were not lost on the children either. This is the moment he started to play, and all the kids started running to him!
And in the other photo we have fine volunteers dishing up rootbeer floats to all the wonderful people that came to visit us today!

I will post the photos later! I just got in, and JUST got the dirt washed off! The event rasied about 1K bucks to all go to Special Needs kids in Maricopa! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOM'S CLUB!
Thanks Amy B, for some GREAT shots of today! You looked good carrying around the 20! :)

No comments:

Labels