Friday, May 16, 2008

[sigh]


Okay so stay away from my house people! I intended to take the day off today! HA! I ran up to Paradise Valley to hang with a neato-riffic photog I met for a little bit this morning and came back in time for my youngest to tell me that she was feeling MUCH better.


Well, to MY dismay she is REAAAAAAAHHHHHLLLLY not. UGH. So I am up posting and hanging out so I can listen for her in case she gets sick again. The hubster is taking second shift since this is my normal work time anyway! WHAT A GUY! He's a keeper!


I was feeling a little down today, and I have got to tell you that friends make all the difference in the world. You know how when you think things are just ick... and they swoop in and change your whole perspective? THAT is what friends can do for you. *hugs to you girl*

Wheeeeew! I am sooo sleeping in tomorrow! hahah


I am looking forward to a really cool day tomorrow. I hope you all have a wonderfully blessed day! I know I am gonna try!!!

No comments:

Labels