Friday, May 30, 2008

[emotion]




So I was telling one of my precious friends today that I always feel at a loss when I am posting on my blog because unless it is education related I think I sound like a gumby head! Haha. I am a dork and I know it. But tonight I could go on and on....


Tonight was graduation. I get attached to these kids. I mean it is really such a special occasion full of emotion of accomplishment, joy and pride in our kids and memories of our lost loved ones taken from us too soon.


It is hard to stand there with a camera that weighs as much as mine does and keep it up while controlling my emotions of joy and sadness that these kids errr ahh young adults are now moving on to a new chapter in their lives. I just can't imagine how their teachers, family and friends feel. Or how I am going to feel when it is MY turn to hug my child and tell them congratulations... YOU DID IT.


Congratulations Maricopa High School Class of 2008! YOU DID IT!

No comments:

Labels