Saturday, April 26, 2008

[skilz] hehe

Skilz... hahah sooo not a word I normally use hahahah!

Step Two: Repairing the boo-boos~!


Although someone this beautiful frequents my studio, I still want to make sure that if I make a mistake I can fix it. I am sure not perfect, so I try my hardest to get everything to look as perfect as can be.


This lovely girl was a senior volunteer for me this year and I told her that I would print some of her photos in return for her services. Not only is she such a beautiful girl, she is kind and incredibly sweet.


So, here I am showing you my boo-boo.... (ACK!) her necklace was twisted to the side a little and ding dong me missed it! So I have fixed it for mom! Even though her image straight from the camera is oh so sweet... I wanted it to be perfect! We added a little glare removal and a skin softener. What a gorgeous girl!

No comments:

Labels