Saturday, October 13, 2007

I am sorry!




I have been swamped! Preparing for the Founder's Day event was crazy! I ended up giving out over 2,000 post cards and booking some new awesome clients! I loved seeing all the cute babies coming by asleep on mom and dad's arm! And the best part of it all is I met another very nice photographer that is local here! She has a lot of the same ideals as me and I just wanted to weeeeeeeeeeeeep for JOY! Girl, we have got to get together!
Just a quick shot of my booth! Cheappppy P&S camera so dont mind the BLAH of it! I really wanted to get out to the community how essential it is for a professional high end quality product to be at the end of their sessions. I encouraged them to touch the unique textures of my prints and see all the wonderful black and white conversions available! I want them to realize that they DON'T have to settle for less than 100% perfect! Come in, have a session done, and realize why you don't have to settle for less! We would love to see you!
People were ooooing and awwwing the MOST over my banners and the 16x20 teacup baby... (THANKS FAITH! Your baby in the cup was a HIT!)

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Amy, I had so much fun meeting you at Founder's Day! I look forward to getting together!! Cindy

Amy Jamieson Photography Blog said...

YEAH!!!! I am sooo glad we met too! Been checking on your blog as well!!!

Labels