Sunday, October 7, 2007

Back from Hawaii!




I only grabbed a few snaps from my trip. I have not even been on my work computer yet! These images have not been edited or anything but I wanted to share and let you know we just got back from Hawaii... We stayed on Oahu because of the Jimmy Buffet concert we flew out there for. No... I did not want to risk smuggling my camera into the concert so I did not get an y shots of Buffet. But here is one of a Luau....
We did meet up with a few ASU alumni and well one of them was a little happy at the time the Luau was in full swing. ;) I will get those photos processed as soon as possible!
All of these images were taken with my 70-200mm 2.8 L and ambient light. I forgot how much fun it is to shoot without flash! I need to turn on my work computer and actually make sure these are color corrected etc. But for now I hope you can enjoy a couple of the shots!

No comments:

Labels