Monday, October 29, 2007

How do you get through the day?


Or in my case should I say "How do you get through the night?" Well, let me see. If it weren't for my friend in IL (YO!) and our FRIENDS, Drew, Sandy, Ben, Bill, Jimmy, Hugh, Julia, Dermot (swooooon!) Harry (double Swwwwwooooooooooon!) Kevin, and Meg I don't know how I would make it through the night! Sometimes, I sit here and wonder about how hard my job can be and then I realize that in no other job, can you do something you ABSOLUTELY love more than anything you have ever done and AND and get to watch chic flicks WHILE you are working! Hahahaha I am not sure where I am going to put my television when my new office furniture is all set up next week... I might just cry without my girlie shows! Here's to hoping you are all happy in your job, obsessed with your job, and completely 100% in LOVE with your life like I am.
(hand held Shell... rofl!)

2 comments:

Shellie said...

LOL!!!!! Amen, sista!! What we we DO without 10 SEASONS to watch thru whenever our little hearts desire?? Hehe!!! I start to go thru withdrawls if I go a day without all my favorite things...Amy, Friends DVDs, and my non-stop job of proofing pretty pictures!! HA!!!!
Love ya!!! ~Shell

Amy Jamieson Photography Blog said...

OH MY! I KNOW! WHOOT! WHOOT! Love ya too!

Labels