Wednesday, March 28, 2007

SIN CITY




And... WPPI convention. Whoa! THAT was crazy! I totally felt like the square because I am not the drinking partying type. Does that make me square? Well, I am sure it does.. haha. Since I didn't get to DL any of these images and I have not posted alllllll week I thought I have better get a move on it and here are my images from the week that I am able to post. The rest are of peeeps and I don't wanna get BUHH SSSSSS TID! hahaha
Shayla and I had lunch in the Eifel Tower restaurant! Whoooa was that a little pricey. I have always wanted to do it though, you know??
But.. did we have FUN! The whole trip was a new experience for me. I went alone for the first time ever to Vegas, and now I have vowed to go next year. This year I am taking some peeeps with me though! hahaha. I finished a 500 page book while I was there because I am still a skosh tired after surgery!

No comments:

Labels