Thursday, March 29, 2007

Just playing!!!




Some more Vegas shots for today. I have to pace myself or they will all be gone in a matter of moments! Hahaha... The bike I shot for my father in law.. he loves them. And the scary scary photo of me is a photo with one of the Silverlake painters and head creative man... Matt. He was very nice to us all and I think it was his first trip to Vegas. I had been completely staying away from the camera at that point because we had been shooting 'avatar' shots all afternoon and boy... I didn't want to see another camera!!! Matt grabbed it and said SAY CHEESE! Well, I guess I wanted my picture taken! Hahaha I think I was just not sure what else to say! Hahaha. The full size file is pretty blurry.. but it is not too bad on here. I took some really cute shots of Paula and Travis too, but.... they were on my tiny point and shoot :(

No comments:

Labels