Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Sad today!

Okay... so I got an email notice from BLU that they couldn't get my website up because something with my hosting company was holding them up. So, I called them. And after being on hold TWICE for 20 minutes plus and then getting a person who did not know all of what he was doing... I told them I HAVE HAD IT! I AM SWITCHING BACK TO GO DADDY! I AM DONE! Startlogic has the same stinking techs all the time answering the phone. Odds are if I am getting the same tech over and over then they don't have that many to begin with AND they don't answer the phone at nights like they SAY they DO! GRRR! Go daddy is a local company and has over a 1000 techs 24/7 and they are used to callers calling at wonky hours like I like to call! Hahah

So... now I have to wait another week to get my website started! Dang it! Blu was cool about it and they said not to worry they would hook me up as soon as I got my info!

Off to take some photos!!!!!

No comments:

Labels