Friday, November 14, 2008

Drama Drama Drama!

Hahahah! Little miss drama mamma here! I always wanna squeeze her and kiss her when she comes. What a sweet angel! I cried editing their final session of their baby planner, but am so thankful to say that they are PG again! And are already set up for the whole year! YEAH! I am sure the little Mister will be JUST as darling and oh sooooo sweet!

These moments are just a brief pause of beauty when you are photographing children. I can't resist showing these thoughtful moments to mom and dad. It really shows the true inner beauty of a child.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! Drama mamma is probably an understatement! We love how you capture her hilarious expressions like no one else can!

Amy Jamieson Photography Blog said...

Thank you! You are such a doll! I love her and am sooo glad you guys came in for Christmas!

Labels