Saturday, November 29, 2008

[black friday]


Omgoodness! Who all went Black Friday shopping? I know I DIDN'T! Hahah I stayed in bed while my DH got up at 3:00am to experience the crazy flying women and cat fights etc! I told him one year, the tales and stories that I had from going and how I would NEVER go again? Nothing is worth saving that kind of money! hahah And he had to see for himself!


Well, he saved over $400. Was TOTALLY mellow the whole day (I mean how can you NOT be when you see how crazy everyone else is?!?!?!) and had a great time! He came home and picked us up and took us to breakfast and we did some antique shopping as well! So no photo for Friday! Sorry! Been super busy.


Check out my little one I am working on today?!?!!!! Isn't she cute?! Haha

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I love it! Bobo looks so lean and very handsome and Brooklynn looks adorable!!!

Amy Jamieson Photography Blog said...

Well of COURSE B is cute!!!! Brookie I mean!!! heheh!

Turtles and dogs... what else? hahah

Labels