Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sorry about last night!

Cindy... I owe you a phone call! Just been swamped!
I got my Precious (Shellie... I have decided after tonight that is her new name!) back from the fed ex guy today! I was sooo excited when I answered the door, he looked at me like I thought it was Christmas.
He said that his clients do not tell him that they love them nearly enough, and he is going to suggest it happen more often! Hahaha... So long backup cameras... (my poor babies!) haha My Precious is BACK IN ACTION! (And yes, I HAVE favorites.... just ask my kids! JUST KIDDING!!!!) Hey man... as fast as I have been buying them lately they will all get their turn right???? :o)


I did finish my little senior girl and wanted to share a composite yesterday! But I was sooo tired I fell asleep at my desk! EEEK!


Here is one for Stephani...

No comments:

Labels