Monday, September 29, 2008

Another OPK and LG shoot


Oh... This makes my heart sing. Such personality! I really enjoy providing my clients with tack sharp images even with the movement that these little ones seem to have! Boundless energy and such personality. Only if you could harness that ... we could light the world!


God Bless little girls! This one is our newest model, and we cannot wait to meet her entire family!

Little "B" was loving the attention of daddy... and his monster bubble blowing techniques! I now have jobs for all of you! :D

Visit www.ONEPOSHKID.com and www.LUCKYGABI.com to check out their killer deals for your little ones! A princess is NOT a princess with out her princess gear!

2 comments:

LuckyGabi said...

Amy you are awesome and bring the best out of our little models!

Amy Jamieson Photography Blog said...

Weeeeeeee! I only get the best models from you guys!

Labels