Thursday, January 10, 2008

I know I know...




I have been bad. I haven't been feeling up to it. I have been so busy I don't even have time to sleep! In between clients I have revamped my splash page and am even working on a new logo! It's been crazy. Next is to gut out the website page by page! If you had your session after October of 2007, welcome to my new online viewing and shopping cart. I hope to have the shopping section done by the begining of February... BUT I got sidetracked with clients! Never can complain!!!!


I have also been welcomed into the Think Pink network and will be attaching their info to my website soon. Hope you are all having a blessed week! And sorry I have been MIA!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

FUN LOGO!

Amy Jamieson Photography Blog said...

Thanks my darling! That means a TON coming from you... you darn talented woman! I almost called you crying! haha!

Labels