Thursday, January 10, 2008

Head start

for today! Today is going to be awesome! I can already tell. I am going to start my February Special this month! All you married ladies that want to have a boudior session done for your darling husbands, I am offering a great discount! Check back tonight for the details.....


And! I think I will be posting another baby planner special! Last month was SUCH a hit that I want to run it again for a few people that JUST found out they are pregnant! And one or two that MIGHT have missed it in December! :) Oh and... wanna extend your mini Baby Planner to a full year? WE CAN DO THAT TOO! Oh my I love babies! Pay attention hehe because THAT will be going up next!

Oh heck.. I might as well give a Senior Special for the next month! What did I tell you!?!?!?! IT IS A GREAT DAY!

No comments:

Labels