Monday, July 16, 2007

Website Reform!


I have been diligently working on my website to try to get all the pages working and to get my affiliations added to my homepage.


I am a member of ACPCG the American Child Photographer's Charity Guild which provides free photography sessions to sick and terminally ill children. They require their logo to be placed on your home page, so I am glad I finally got that done!


I also want to bring more awareness to the importance of kick counts while you are pregnant. A wonderful photographer lost her little baby James and has started this campaign for awareness.


So today is not a unique photo... but a link and a screen shot of my new and improved website. Feel free to swing by the new site and check out all the new pages I have added. Portrait Parties are the new rage, and well I will leave the rest for you to check out on your own!!!!!!!




No comments:

Labels