Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 2009!


Can you believe it is here? Yesterday I was still in shock I think. And here it is! 2009! WoW! To me it is just amazing! I mean hello! I was actually thinking it would never come. Does 2009 mean anything to me personally? Uhmm no. BUT... it is amazing thinking that I have been around since well the 70's! hahah I am thinking about my graduations from grade school to college and thinking that I would have never believed I am here with an incredible family and a job I just adore!



Here is another sneaky peak for a sweet mom I met before vacation. There are so many perfect ones that I just CANNOT seem to narrow them down! ARGH!!! hahah Oh well!

THIS is what happens when you mention BOYS to a young lady who MIGHT have a boy she is interested in! :o) Thanks mom for his name and reason to capture this cute shot! hahah

No comments:

Labels