Sunday, December 14, 2008

Build a Bear!


This family is sooo sweet and mellow. I love how each family is sooo awesome but so unique!


Mommy and Daddy made me tear up today! I had a little tradition I did with each pregnancy. I know it may sound silly with all the neat things people do, but it meant something to me! I went to Build a Bear and would make a bear or animal for each of the kids. I would kiss the heart and say a prayer over each little animal. Then I would take it home and put it in their crib.


They brought this build a bear today and told me that they made it when they were pregnant for little *P* as well. I really thought I was gonna cry! I had to share my story when they shared theirs. I was soooo glad to know I was NOT the only one who had done this! I was afraid that the people that run the Build a Bear store thought I was NUTS! But now? I don't care! hahah


Daddy saw this outfit and said they HAD to have it because it matched the bear! And I AGREE!


Here you are mom and dad! :o)

No comments:

Labels