Monday, March 31, 2008

[baby]


Okay so I have NEVER done this before! I HAVE offered the baby planner up on special, but I have NEVER offered the year end album 100% free at the end of the planner before! If you have not seen these albums, they are to die for! Leather bound and presented in a satin lined box to keep your memories safe for years to come.


Each album contains 24 hand textured prints picked from one or ALL of the six sessions. You have favorites? Tell me! Because when it is time to sit down and make your book it is all about you!


Here is the deal! Baby and Maternity Plus plans are one sale through April! If you are not ready yet, you can buy ahead! If you ARE ready WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?!?!? :)


If the WATCH ME GROW plan is not right for you? Don't worry, I am offering $50 off each of the Baby Plan Packages! Its SPRING! And we have BABY fever here at Amy Jamieson Photography!
(Click on the image to enlarge for details!)


No comments:

Labels