Tuesday, September 11, 2007

On to the seniors... oh wait... I made a promise! hehe





I KNOW someone with the initials S.M. is patiently waiting for me to post some photos of her darling little baby! So.... SINCE I am done with my 50th anniversary couple and about to send their email out, I will post one little tidbit of my gorgeous encounter today. :) Sorry it took so long mommy! Then I REALLY need to get back to my senior session hahaha!




How can you NOT fall in love with this? I mean REALLY! Can she come back tomorrow???? hahah I mean ROOOOK at this face!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

oh my heavens!!! we are absolutely in love with this photo... thank you again for the fantastic afternoon - we had so much fun and our little one is so tuckered out tonite!

Amy Jamieson Photography Blog said...

Oh my! I am sooo glad! She is a DOLL FACE! I love love love her!!!! :) Hehehe

Labels