Friday, August 10, 2007

Can't wait till....


Saturday! I have one of my baby planners coming in... 3 months already! Can you imagine?
I swear I am going to just paint these blocks so two in a row aren't the same color anymore!!! Isn't it great that we can do this stuff with modern technology and yet we have notta one paint brush to clean up afterwards!


Tonight I am hitting the sack AGAIN before 1am... hopefully I will be feeling better tomorrow. I need to work on my custom logo for my velvet stickers but I just am NOT in the mood! What does it take to be creative around here? ACK!!
I hope everyone had a wonderful day! AND NIGHT!!!!!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my heavens - I cannot wait to see all of these photos! The ones you have posted thus far are lovely. I especially love the first down below - you are so talented! Hope you feel better soon.

Oh - inspiration = dreyer's frozen yogurt (especially the black cherry) :)

Labels