Saturday, June 23, 2007

Meeting Bruce Dorn








I went to a class tonight put on by our local camera shop featuring Master of Light Bruce Dorn. Aside from sweeping a GINORMOUS wolf spider off the poor unsuspecting bloke's back in front of me (while squealing in terror) and thenstomping on it in the middle of a presentation.... (SORRY BRUCE!!!!) It was a pretty interesting class, and even tho I felt out of place the first fifteen minutes or so it picked up. My favorite portion was of course shooting. We were told that if we brought our cameras we were more than welcome to pop off a few shots of this lovely model, Tricia. She humored us and was in great spirits. Although I am not pushy enough to rush in front of everyone to get THAT shot... I was grateful I brought my 70-200 L w/ IS because I got jostled around and even almost fell into a cactus.

No comments:

Labels